I have to say I am actually kind of embarrassed to write this. And no one will really know if I am writing it or if Zach is. (After reading that last sentence everyone should know it is not Zach because I am not an expert on grammar.) The last post was Zach again because I said I needed to write one apologizing to all of you who thought it was me writing but I never got around to it. That is why I do not have a blog. Another reason is because I am a terrible writer and I hate it. And finally the last reason is because I can't ever think of anything to write about that other people would want to read. I do enjoy reading other people's blogs though.
Anyway, getting around to why I named the post Secret Password, maybe I should have a secret word I put in every blog that I write so that you will know that it is me. But then I would have to let you all know what that word is and everyone knows I would never get around to that and Zach would find out (because everyone else in the family would know) and use it too. Oh well. I guess you'll never know who is writing.
We are heading to Utah this weekend for Audrey's wedding. This one is a small affair with mostly immediate family. We will invite you all to the reception/open house in September.
There are no guarantees that I will update this on a regular basis. Especially once I am back to work in August, but I will try. Thank you to all of you who stuck with me (Zach) and made nice comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Mom, I am so glad YOU finally got around to writing. It was YOU who wrote the post, right?
Do the secret password Becky. Tell me I won't reveal it! That would be so exciting for me to know and have no one else know.
Hmmm...I am so confused!
Mom, you are so hot. I love you. You could use your atm password as your password, but everyone in the family including Zach knows it (and most of your children have the same password as you).
Becky,
Found you through Amy's blog and Zach's blog. I can't believe Audrey is getting married! Wow how time has flown! Hope all is well at your house. Scott just got released from being Bishop for the last 6 1/2 years. The new one is Bishop Ohlwiler with Rich Boden as a counselor and Brett O'Brian as the other. I understand your blog plight. I have one also that Emily made me. I have no idea how to do it. I will figure it out at some point. Next time you are in town lets get together. Tell everyone "Hi" for us.
Janet Sims
Post a Comment