Here we are just being happy we are away from the hustle and bustle of our lives.
On Saturday morning we both had appointments at the spa for massages. I just got one for my neck and shoulders because I had lots of knots in them. I still have lots of knots but I got to experience deep tissue pain for a half hour while listening to soothing music. Dave's masseuse spent most of his hour working on his calves (because he said they needed it) so he was a little disappointed too. Anyway, then we went to St. George to see if we could find some fun stuff to do. We ate at Cafe Rio and then went shopping. Of course we had to stop at Deseret Industries, which Dave loves and I hate. Here are some pictures I took while sitting on one of their couches.
Dave looking for a tie.
Some furniture I though Eliza should buy for her new place down by the river.
My view of the furniture department.
When we got back to Mesquite (by a bunch of back roads) it looked like a tornado had hit and the electricity was out all over town. We found out a huge storm had come through and we had missed it all. The next morning we went to a sacrament meeting there and headed home. It was nice to get away and enjoy the beauty of Mesquite, Nevada.
6 comments:
Free stuff = great! I'm glad you two had a little get-away.
Do I sense a little sarcasm? I'm glad you took so many pictures of DI. I have always wanted to see that place from every angle imaginable.
you are so funny. and eliza should get that furniture. it is so nice
That picture of you and Dad don't make it look like you were having a lot of fun--it makes it look like you were hungover from having a lot of fun the night before.
Down by the river, really? I am sorry I asked you to take pictures of your dumb trip okay?
How fun! Glad you had a good time. What is wrong with you? I love DI!
Post a Comment