Here I caught Terry in a candid shot.
Wendy and Jerry with "Penny".
This was the most popular member of the group. Everyone was vying for the chance to hold her. Thanks to Wendy and Jerry and Dustin and Courtney for bringing her.
Tyler looks like he is having the BEST time!
Now it is back to work. I love what I do but it is hard to go back after having the summer off. Now I remember what it is like for the kids to go back to school.
8 comments:
I would have never guessed that I was there. Thanks for nothing!!
I do like how you thought it was more important to post a picture of a dog than of Jacob. Haha.
Japataki nomaki sensai.
Fun! We should have a reunion!
mom you are hot
and funny
and you hate jacob
You got some awesome pictures. It was so good to see you. You're a fun aunt. :)
Hi Becky! good to catch up on you and your "so grown up" family. Audrey looks amazing and so happy. We are still here in Utah and loving it. Miss all of you. Say Hi to Bishop, just can't call him Dave. ps. found your blog via Jenn via jess! gotta love the blogging world!
tyler looks distraught.
Post a Comment