Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rip-off

Memories

I retrieved this from my friend,Jenn's blog....here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time--anything you can remember! Next re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you....Don't be shy, this will be fun!

9 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Becky! I remember Natalie and Jenn telling me how they wanted me to meet you and what an amazing person you are. And they were right! I'm pretty sure we met when you were in Jenn's ward. I remember how easy it was to talk to you and how lucky Eliza was to have you for a mom.

Anonymous said...

I loved working with you at Bell Photography. But I always felt jealous that you were over there with a book in your hand half the time and I was...well, never mind. And then remember when we went to the Grand Canyon and you read your book the whole time? I was jealous then too. I also remember when you told me that you have to put marks in books before you exchange them at the used book store so that you don't read the same ones over and over. I guess my favorite thing about you is that you love to read. Okay, I remember and like a lot of other stuff too but I can't write a novel here.

Zachariah Parry said...

I remember when Jenn's comment was longer than your post, which was her post anyway.

I remember when we used to take 18 hour drives from southern california to Idaho, the eight of us in a car, and we would drive you nuts after the first hour. And then it kept getting worse, until we fell asleep, and then you were fine until we woke up again.

The few car trips I've taken with my kids makes me glad the there are only two of them. And that the trips are way shorter.

Zachariah Parry said...

Oh snap! My comment was long, too. I am such a hypocrite.

Jessica said...

I remember when I ran away down the street when I was like 8 because Eliza and Zach were being mean to me. You got in the car and found me (it probably took about 18 seconds) and took me to 711 and bought me a mint chocolate "ice cube". You told me how sad everyone would be if I wasn't part of our family anymore. You're nice. Zach and Eliza were jerks.

Aivaz Family said...

You are nice. Jessica is right. I remember how I consider a second mom and sometimes I say things I would say to my mom and it makes you uncomfortable. Member that?

ME said...

Hi Becky! I just found your blog. I remember Erik always coming home from work (good old Bell Photo like Jenn) & saying how he was glad you were their to help keep him sane. He was always so fond of you & your family. Which is no big surprise! It's crazy how time flies & it's crazy to think that little Audrey is married now. I hope it's ok if we keep tabs on you!

Eliza said...

I remember when you pulled me aside and told me that I was your favorite child and that you were glad you had me because I was worth the rest of them put together and how they were all accidents except for me and then you told me not to tell the other kids. Does this count?

Brooke said...

I remember when you pulled ME aside and told me that you wish I was your child, because I am much nicer and more like you than any of your "real" children. Then you told me that it would be okay to tell all your "real" children that because it's about time they learn the truth. Then remember that one time when I let a lesbian go to girls camp with you? Oh one last thing, remember how you yanked my heart out of my chest when you asked to be released from YW, and you tricked the bishop into saying yes?

Love, Brooke

P.S. Thanks for all the money and gifts you send my kids for their birthdays. You are the best grandma ever! (The savings bonds were so much... you do too much...)