
A cute story about Cadence: I was sitting on the couch with her and she wanted to wear my watch. I gave it to her and then she said "Grandma is naughty and has to go to time out." I said, "Why am I naughty?" She explained that I had stolen the watch so I needed to go to time out. She grabbed my hand and took me over to the wall where she has to stand for time out. I stood there trying not to laugh. Zach noticed and asked what I was doing. Cadence explained that I had stolen the watch and was naughty. He kept asking her if I could get out yet. She kept saying, "NO!" Finally he said, "Grandma can get out now." So she came over to me and gave me a hug and said she was sorry (she has to do that when she goes to time out) so I sat down again. About two seconds later she said,"Grandma is naughty again." I think she likes being in control.
7 comments:
You are cute to go to time out. Cadence tried to put Michael in time out and he just told her he wouldn't go.
The authority of a toddler has its bounds I guess.
I guess I was a good boy while I was there, because she never tried to put me in time out.
She loves me!!
She is funny. My baby hasn't tried to put me in time out yet. I will tell her she is delirious and to go herself.
I usually put my own self in time-out. And yes, I am jealous.
I am jealous but I know you've done your time, paid your dues, and you deserve every fun trip you go on.
Cadence is really funny. That was cute of you to go to time out and humor her.
You have only been gone a day and I miss you. I hope you have fun though.
I need to hear your voice! and michael should go to time out... he is naughty for not going! I love you and miss your face!
Post a Comment